Friday, February 5, 2016

2.5





I present you guys with... my favorite color scheme of the moment. Rust, denim, and my trusty brown suede boots. Even though I've been pretty bummed about the "warm" winter weather we've been having, I decided to enjoy it the other day and take a stroll through one of my favorite spots in town, Westmoor Park. No coat necessary, just a few friends, a camera, and a cute outfit. I couldn't resist the adorable farm animals that were out grazing in the grass either! A little animal therapy never hurt anybody! 

I love a good bell sleeve so this sweater is perfect in my eyes. I paired it with my new favorite skirt and of course my all time favorite shoes. I'm absolutely obessed with them and have hardly taken them off my feet since I got them for Christmas. (Good job Mama!) 

I've got some fun projects in the works so stay tuned lovelies! 

x Tessa 


Sweater | Skirt | Shoes  

No comments:

Post a Comment