Monday, January 25, 2016

1.25







Well, IT SNOWED! Hardly, but just enough to make it finally feel a bit more like winter. Whenever it snows, I instantly gravitate to my coziest sweaters. This one from Free People has quickly become my new favorite. It's not your typical sweater material, but more like a thick & warm cotton. I'm really excited for the springtime when I can wear it as a sweater dress! 

I paired it with a pair of jeans I've just re-fallen in love with. These destroyed skinnies from Free People are so cute with the rips, and I love that they are cropped to hit right at the ankles (since I'm pretty much always in ankle boots). 

Top it off with a hat, and I'm ready to go! Often times during the colder months this is the type of outfit that I wear most days, especially when I don't want to leave the warm house. Simple, cute & comfy, and adding a cool necklace or a hat personalizes it a bit more. 

x Tessa 

No comments:

Post a Comment