Friday, January 22, 2016

1.22







First post on the new, refreshed blog! It feels good to get back into something I used to enjoy so much. So here it is - Seventy Willows! Since I stopped style blogging back in 2014, my style has evolved and I feel like I've really found my personal stride. I'm done with college now and am back working as the MIT at Free People Farmington, which I am beyond excited about. Fashion and styling is such a huge part of my life, so I'm excited to share it with whoever happens upon this blog. 

So for the first post, I'm showcasing my absolute favorite flares from Madewell - the Flea Market Flare. (P.S. They're currently on sale!) These are basically my "power" flares, because I always feel so good when I wear them, which is the most important thing when it comes to what you're wearing. I think you should always feels amazing in what you wear - I have such off days when I don't feel comfortable and confident in my outfit. I paired the flares with a cropped sleeveless sweater that I picked up at Forever 21, and one of my favorite necklaces. A bit of a modern 70's look, which I'm SO into lately. 

Till next time! 

x Tessa 




No comments:

Post a Comment